Thursday, April 1, 2021

Losing It As an Insomniac - any tips?

I have been recently diagnosed as an insomniac. I just can't fall asleep, and I'm tired all the time. It's been a difficult few years and only recently has my broken sleep schedule and stress caught up to me. I just cannot fall asleep easily anymore.

I've been noticing that it is much harder to keep eating at a deficit. I'm still able to train hard and push myself in the gym and hobbies, harder than last time. I've been eating at about maintenance for almost two months now with super slow weight loss. I'm tired and frustrated, I have about 5-10lb to my desired goal weight.

Has anyone else found success with losing fat and maintaining muscle mass as an insomniac? I sure could use the tips.

I'm at about 135-137 lb or 61-62 kilos right now and am at 5'8" tall or 173 cm tall.

submitted by /u/Staryaska
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3fzeQvH

No comments:

Post a Comment