Thursday, April 1, 2021

How to get rid of Skinny Fat?

Hello everybody, so when I first started my weight loss journey I was 5'11 16 years old 226 pounds now I am 6 foot 16 years old 175 pounds. When I started I was very unacknowledged, in weight loss so what I did was ate very little calories and cardio no weight lifting or protein. Now I have very skinny arms and legs and a very large chest and belly. Now I have done a little research and for about 4 days and I have changed my workout routine and I do 20 minutes of HIIT cardio (2 mins of walking at 3mphs speed, and 1 minute running at 8mph speed). After that, I do weight lifting for 30-40 minutes. I eat around 1600-1800 calories a day and burn 300-500 a day and eat 90-100 grams of protein. Is that enough should I be eating more or less? I'm basically just trying to get muscle and lose fat. Appreciate every solution! Thanks, everybody!

submitted by /u/AlphaHawk881642
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PTyyra

No comments:

Post a Comment