Wednesday, April 7, 2021

50 pounds down, halfway there! Recently injured though and needing some exercise advice!

Hi! Started my weight loss at the end of September 2020 at 222. I’m short (5’1”) and have been eating 1200 a day. I recently hit 50 pounds lost! I’m really excited and feeling so much better. I still would like to lose another 50, and I want to start adding more exercise into my routine. Also because I’m so short and I have a low TDEE, adding in some exercise will allow me to keep losing at a similar rate. About a month ago I stated roller skating which has been SO fun, but I fell and injured my foot and ankle, so I won’t be able to skate again for at least another month or two. Any ideas on some exercise I can do despite my ankle/foot injury? Thanks is advance!!

submitted by /u/bunnicula9
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3rRukxO

No comments:

Post a Comment