Wednesday, April 7, 2021

I'm seriously starting my journey again and I can't wait!

For a month now I have been constantly juggling, trying to figure out about weight loss. This sub has been amazing! I'm 18, 5'5 and 76 kgs. A month ago I didn't even know my stats, let alone knowing anything else. This sub has taught me everything I know and there's so much more to learn! My goal weight is 55 kgs so that's like 21 kgs I need to lose and I'm happy.

I can't wait to embark upon this new journey and reading how people have done so good, it makes me feel happy. I just wanted to share this here because I feel like it'll motivate me to read this post if I'm ever down in my journey. I wanna remember how excited I was when I started. I can't imagine the day I'd make the post about how I have been successful.

All that being said, I'd really appreciate any words of advice for me. Anything really! It would mean the world to me❤️ thank you and good luck to me and all thr beautiful people who are on this journey with me!

submitted by /u/bhavya_wakes02
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PZaWSe

No comments:

Post a Comment