Wednesday, April 7, 2021

7 pounds to go!

I just need to drop 7 measly little pounds and weight loss ACHIEVED!

I’m super excited but a little unhappy... I binged a lot today. I ate a bunch of chips, candies, sushi, cookies, and even some cake....honestly I’m scared I’ll gain more weight and be further from my goal...

Especially when I’m so close....

Binging episodes are really difficult for me to handle sometimes...

These binging episodes are why I’m struggling with weightloss in a healthy way.

I’ve also struggled with eating disorders but I’m doing my best to lose weight in a healthy way and staying body positive while acknowledging that I probably need to drop a few pounds.

At one point, I was 3 lbs away from my goal weight with great abs and toned legs.

That was almost a year ago.

I’m trying my hardest to achieve that now!

If you’ve got any low-cal but healthy recipes, please tell me in the comments! Thank you for reading!

submitted by /u/Lightning_Bug_Manga
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39QTM0d

No comments:

Post a Comment