Wednesday, April 7, 2021

How do I get to the point where I don't think about food anymore? If even possible...

One thing that I've learned over my weight loss journey is that for some people food just isn't on their mind like it is on mine. Ive been doing IF and CICO and limiting carbs/sugar(not strict keto or anything) for the last two years and have been making good and noticeable progress however even after all this time It takes incredible discipline, willpower and motivation to not just binge eat everything.

Like my GF for example. We'll be hanging out and it will be dinner time but were working on school or something and mind is just constantly trying to get me to make dinner like nagging me. I ask her if she wants me to make something and she just responds with its a bit early to eat or she will eat when she is done but for me I just can't rationalize how she does it.

Or some of my friends will be watching a show or just relaxing and if they're on there own they can just forget to eat. Like how??? even after I eat if I'm watching a show or something my mind is just running through what I can snack on or what I could eat next and it takes so much power not to follow through.

Or even just deciding not to finish a meal my friends can forget they even have food in front of them if were out to eat or if they're snacking on a cookie whereas I have to finish it and its like if I'm not chewing and all tied up in my mind about that next bite. I don't get how I can change my mind to that state because even if I strictly stick to my diet routine for a while it doesn't feel like my mindset to food has really changed that much.

submitted by /u/Vogako
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3t0WAiX

No comments:

Post a Comment