Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Eating habits

Hi everyone. I just had a question about the food Im eating. My starting weight was .. I don’t even know. But the weight I first recorded was 245. Right now I’m 205 and believe me when I say I’ve still got a long way to go. I saw another post here about suggestions for someone’s daughter. I went through it thinking maybe I’d find tips for myself too. Everyone was suggesting introducing healthier alternatives. I was going to comment saying to just reduce the amount of food she’s eating while swapping things that are higher in calories. It worked for me? I haven’t “tried” to eat healthier. That’s not to say that I eat unhealthy stuff. My everyday foods are like pasta, rice, a protein, some fruits. It’s really just whatever I feel like eating that day. Sometimes for breakfast I’ll have 2 waffles and some fruit. Another day I’ll opt for eggs and bacon. But should I be going for a healthier diet? I don’t even know what that could mean but I just want to know if maybe weight loss should be with healthier food options. I’m not really a vegetable person so if I’m eating vegetables, it’ll be cucumbers, corn, and broccoli really. I don’t know if what I’m saying even makes sense. Very sorry!

submitted by /u/lisatbh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3uz9Uvo

No comments:

Post a Comment