Saturday, April 17, 2021

73 more pounds before I'm just overweight!

F:21 H:164cm SW:293 CW:248 GW:175

Weight loss since January: 45 pounds!

I'm only 73 pounds away from my BMI being overweight, and I've never been so excited to be classed as just overweight! My current BMI is 42, and it's slowly coming down!

A little update for everyone!

After two days of heavy binging and slipping back into my old ways this week, I'm back on track!

The bars and restaurants in my country have just recently opened again so when faced with the temptation I crumbled. This is the first time I've been able to go out and enjoy myself in months, but I'm not punishing myself! The two days of not worrying about what I was eating was freeing, it really helped my mental health, and now I feel like I have a new focus on my weight loss!

I've started going to the gym every day! Doing 30/45 minutes of cardio minimum every time, and then alternating arm, leg, and abs workouts!

I'm eating roughly 1000-1500 calories a day, and feeling good about it! I'm still eating the things I want to eat, and not restricting myself in terms of carbs or anything else, just working on basic calories in calories out (and so far so good!)

If anyone has any advice on where to go from here please let me know! I've been stuck around the 445/450 mark for a week or two now, and it was just slowly starting to shift, and then I binged! Oops!

Either way, I just thought I'd give a quick update :)

submitted by /u/groovyfigs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32BeNbn

No comments:

Post a Comment