Monday, April 5, 2021

8 weeks in, losing my motivation. Looking for a boost. 5'1 F, SW: 167, CW: 161.6, GW: 125

8 weeks ago I hired a personal trainer and started on this fitness journey. I've been working my ass off during our training sessions, and eating better at home. Ive never felt stronger in my whole life. I've changed my diet so drastically, but i'm having a really hard time losing weight. The week of my last period messed me up, I felt so sick I ate a bit more and I gained back a whole pound. I got back on the horse, pumped up but this morning I woke up weighing 0.6 pounds more than yesterday, and it made me wanna bawl. All this sacrifice and pain, not being able to eat what I want for such a small pay off.

I have lost inches off my body, so far I’ve lost 3 inches off my waist and my bust. I have noticed a difference in my clothes, but the scale isn’t going anywhere.

I realize the reason why is because I must still be eating more calories than I need to. I’ve cut down to 1300, but it’s HARD. I find myself feeling hungry a lot, I’m also struggling to get a solid amount of protein in my diet. I would love advice from anyone who’s experienced this stage, how did you get through it?

How can I kick start my weight loss again?

submitted by /u/stefzee
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3rRMwr4

No comments:

Post a Comment