Saturday, April 3, 2021

A huge milestone in my weight loss!

F: 21/ W: 249 pounds / H: 164 cm / Weight loss so far : 44 pounds :)

A huge milestone! I've finally gotten under 250 pounds!

This is such a massive accomplishment, and I never thought I would be able to say I weighed under 250 pounds so I'd like to thank you all for your support along the way! The scary part now is losing the next 50 pounds to get under 200!

I've been tracking my weight every day to see fluctuations as well as weekly to see the overall change. In order to lose weight I've been calorie counting (under 1500 a day with some weeks where I eat 1200), as well as exercise 3 times a week minimum (C25K) and trying to get 8k steps a day in :)

If anyone has any advice on where to go from here I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you :)

submitted by /u/groovyfigs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dtEU98

No comments:

Post a Comment