Saturday, April 3, 2021

Chart of non-linear weight loss in 32/F. Just to show that weight loss takes time, sometimes weeks for results to be seen.

I've been on my weight loss journey from July 2020 till present [220lbs>152lbs = 68lbs], and I noticed 3 months into my journey that my weight loss wasn't linear and seemed to fluctuate with my menstrual cycle. So I started to properly track it back in November and after 4 months, the pattern seems quite clear.

https://imgur.com/opwqjLa

Weight shown is in kg. Red box= Period week, green box=ovulation week, Star= New recorded low before it fluctuates back up temporarily.

I hope this helps out those who feel discouraged by your weight fluctuating day-by-day, especially women. After a couple of months, I've learnt to freak out less by sudden weight gains during periods/ovulations and just trust that the weight WILL go down as long as the diet and exercise remains consistent. I've also started to look at non-weight progress such as the dress sizes I'm able to fit into and measuring my waist, thighs and arms (and flatter boobs :( )

submitted by /u/captainobviouslynot
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3min251

No comments:

Post a Comment