Saturday, April 3, 2021

Question: Low calorie alternative products in NL/DE

Hi all, I've started my weight loss journey 3 months ago and down 12 kg so far, yay! (F: 37 | H:167 | SW:82kg CW:70 GW:65)

Lurking on redding and seeing everyones progress has been super inspirational and really helpful with motivation to stay on track.

But I'm finding myself missing making some of my favourite meals that I love to eat. A few weeks ago I really needed it and had a pizza, and then it took a couple of days to get over that spike. Now, I have zero regrets about it as the pizza was sooo yummy, but at 1000 calories it got me thinking. I always see post from US folks with fat free mozzarella, turkey pepperoni and other low calorie alternative products, which makes indulging a bit diet friendlier.

Now my question to you, my EU friends: What are some of your low calorie alternative products discoveries here that help you stay on track and within your daily allowance? e.g. everybody seems to be raving about the Laughing Cow cheese, but I can only seem to find the full fat version of this here. And all those ~50 calorie pasta alternatives? Seems like they never made it to NL...

I'm particularly interested in products in the Netherlands and Germany as I can access those, but all experiences are welcome.

p.s. Sorry if this isn't the right place for this question, please let me know if better to move to another more appropriate subreddit, I've just found this to be the most helpful one so far.

submitted by /u/Important-Number2900
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3fC38R0

No comments:

Post a Comment