Monday, April 12, 2021

A Student Called Me Fat...

So I have been working since COVID lockdown last year to lose weight. I had lost about 20 pounds ( starting at 240) but my weight loss stopped when I started my student teaching in January. I have been mindful of my eating, but with my hectic schedule and my 2 hour long commutes everyday, losing more was on the back burner. I started noticing that on my way to the bathroom after lunch everyday, a group of girls would walk by me and one (that I don't even have in class) yells "FUPAAAA". At first, I thought it was a fluke and I'm just being paranoid. It has happened again today, and it has been the third time so far. I try not to let it ruin my day (because teenage girls are the wooooorst anyway). But gosh does it hurt. It just made me reaffirm my goals for weight loss before I start my first teaching job in August. Sorry for the post, but I don't want to tell anyone in my life about this because of the embarrassment and shame.

submitted by /u/Cuesey123
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3a6ziAG

No comments:

Post a Comment