Monday, April 12, 2021

I fell off the wagon and the wagon left... What now?

I was doing great. For months I was doing fantastic with logging meals, cutting out junk food, working out, all of it. Then I went to the doctor and turns out I'm allergic to an anesthetic and I couldn't use my arm for two weeks. Since I was focused on my arm I let go of my good habits. I haven't worked out in a month, I open my weight loss app but end up getting off it before I read an article or log my meals. I'm not doing anything. Somehow I've not gained weight but I'm not losing anymore. I just don't have the motivation to do it anymore. How do you jump back into all the things you were doing? Now weight loss seems so daunting. My big why doesn't seem as big now. I still have the desire to lose I just don't have the drive. Any advice to get back to it?

submitted by /u/CasTheMagicDragon
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3sjzaUU

No comments:

Post a Comment