Monday, April 12, 2021

What "lesser" side effect of weight loss are you most looking forward to?

I've been overweight since I was in middle school. I honestly don't know what my face would even look like at a healthy weight and I seriously can't wait to find out. What if I'm handsome?!?!? I know there's a jawline in there somewhere, and I'm not going to stop until I find it.

Regaining lost inches from my nether region is another biggie. Pun intended?

I feel so much more committed now than I ever have in the past, regarding losing weight. I feel like my mind is in the right spot, my routines and eating habits are getting better, and I love thinking about all the little victories as I march toward metaphorical greatness. For once, I'm enjoying the journey, and making changes I can live with forever. I wonder what other things I can look forward to that I haven't even considered yet.

submitted by /u/mediocre_advice_guy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3sbqmjF

No comments:

Post a Comment