Monday, April 12, 2021

What is wrong with me?

33, f, 235lbs, 5'6

I have tried WW and calorie counting. I've gotten to the point that having to track calories or points really screws with my head. I used to be incredibly fit and obsessive about exercise and calories and I don't want to go back to that mindset but I feel absolutely hopeless to lose weight. I have a background in nutrition, weight loss, and exercise so I know what needs to be done. Why am I incapable of doing it?

Has anyone on here lost weight without tracking? I have a very simple app that I am keeping a food diary in, not counting calories or anything. I want to do this. I'm tired of being miserable but I need to figure out what my mental block is.

Thank you for reading and if you have any advice, I am welcome to all of it.

submitted by /u/123papaya
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mIBWSj

No comments:

Post a Comment