Monday, April 12, 2021

Calorie deficit weight loss help?

I (23f) recently became more motivated & serious about losing the nearly 25lb I’ve gained in quarantine over the past year & downloaded my fitness pal about 5 days ago to track my calories & exercise. Anyways, I entered my goal as weight loss, my current weight, goal weight, etc. & the app recommended 1410 calories per day for me. Each day, I have intentionally been about 400-600 calories shy of the 1410 calorie goal in order to maintain a big calorie deficit & lose faster. Here is my confusion: is the 1410 calorie goal it set for me already creating a deficit for me? Would I lose weight still if I ate the full 1410 per day? Like if the normal recommended intake is 2000 or something, is it an intentionally lower number so I will lose weight already? I do about an hour & a half of working out every day and burn at least 600 calories (which is taken into account in the app), but since I am doing that AND eating significantly less than the daily calorie allotment I’m wondering if my deficit is as stated on the app or if it is that plus some? I hope this makes sense, and I may be over complicating this, but if someone could please help explain it to me I’d really appreciate it!

submitted by /u/blondegoblin512
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3a6VnPE

No comments:

Post a Comment