Monday, April 12, 2021

Advice needed!

Hey everyone! I hope you're doing great!

As the title says, I need advice. I've been struggling with weight loss for a couple of years now and I really just want to reach my goal weight and stay there. Now, I know what to do to lose weight, adjust my diet and start working out. This is what has worked for me in the past. The issue is that I always gain the weight back even though I'm not doing any extreme diets, just cutting my calorie intake ( to a reasonable amount, let's say around 1900calories) and I work out regularly. I need advice with obtaining the right mindset, I don't know how to stick to it, to a routine. I am purely doing this for myself, I want to feel better and look better, and I have a pretty supportive environment. I just don't know what's wrong with me and I why I can't last. Last year I trained and ate healthy for around 4 months and I lost 9kg but then I gained it over the summer because I went through a tragic event that left me feeling hopeless. I am only now starting to feel somewhat recovered from that event and I just want to get my life together. Any advice would be much appreciated. Just fyi I'm 18f, 171cm tall and 83kg ( I believe that's 5'6 and 183 pounds)

I'm just really in need of help, I want to get healthy while I'm young and live an active life. Sorry for the long post!

submitted by /u/dopecoffeeangel
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3uNxHrA

No comments:

Post a Comment