Sunday, April 11, 2021

Accountability Partner Request

Good morning,

I have been at this weight loss game for years. I am at a place where I want and need to improve. I weigh the heaviest that I have ever weighed. Alas, it is extremely depressing. Also, I want to look sexy when I am naked! Doggomit! XD Recently, I have been working on speed training for running, and I have gotten faster. However, I have extra weight and bad eating habits to address. I am in graduate school and I have been diagonosed anxiety. Because of the related stress surrounding these issues, I tend to overeat. Here is my problem. I drop 5 pounds, and I binge eat. So I am back at square one. It is a vicious cycle. I know I have to and I am going to take charge of these issues now. I know it will not be an easy path. So I was wondering if someone wanted to be my accountability partner. I am in EST time in the United States. Thanks for those who read this and/or respond.

submitted by /u/TheTrueMathemagician
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3uAiidQ

No comments:

Post a Comment