Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Affordable work out clothes in plus sizes?

Hey y’all! I’m a 22F just starting on a weight loss journey. After the stress eating of quarantine, none of my old leggings or sports bras fit anymore (along with most of the clothes in my closet😬) and I can’t really get into anything high-intensity while feeling uncomfortable and unsupported. Plus, who wouldn’t want to wear cute workout clothes instead of old blood drive shirts?

My biggest struggles trying to find something so far are the lack of dressing rooms open in stores, as well as the fact that every pair of leggings I find has some kind of weird seams that rub on my legs and irritate my skin. I just wanna be comfy!

I’m still in college and I don’t have a ton of spare cash, so I was hoping I could find some recommendations for decent plus size workout clothes on a budget. I don’t really want to invest $80 into a matching set if I’m going to (hopefully) go down three sizes anyway.

I’m 5’9” and generally wear a 2x, but as anyone who wears women’s clothing can tell you, sizing is highly variable and I’m going insane trying to figure out what fits.

submitted by /u/No_Noise_7718
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32xqj7y

No comments:

Post a Comment