Tuesday, April 20, 2021

After a two week break from weight loss I need to get back on track

The last two weeks were always going to be difficult, 1) bars are open for the first time in months, uh-oh, and 2) I'm in the middle of a home renovation and we've been without a kitchen for ten days. We had a little portable stove to use but for the last three days haven't even had that, so have been going out to buy coffee and takeaways etc. The structural work has now been done so in the next few days I can reinstall our kitchen, but basically it's been stressful, and physically demanding, and I've eaten either at maintenance or a little over maintenence for about two weeks.

I know that if I get back on track soon then it won't matter that I've taken two weeks off. But I'm worried I'm going to keep finding excuses. If anyone has a similar experience I'd love to hear it. It's only been two weeks but I feel like my motivation has changed so much.

submitted by /u/CaptnCocnuts
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ekLChW

No comments:

Post a Comment