Thursday, April 22, 2021

Beginner and would love some advice

I just started on my weight loss journey and would love some answers to a couple questions I have in order to make sure I do this right. I am 28M 5’8” with a SW: 215 and CW: 204 after 17 days. Hoping to get to around 160.

The first question I have is about what is a healthy caloric intake for me. I’ve been averaging about 1,200 calories a day throughout this time period and it hasn’t been too hard to manage. I feel like I could keep going at this pace but want to make sure that’s not too low for my size. I don’t feel like I’ve been starving myself or anything. I had a small breakfast and dinner so now that I’m pretty hungry for example I’m about to go grab some Chipotle. If I don’t eat much veggies either, should I either eat a bit more per day and/or get some vitamin supplements?

I also was just curious about loose skin a ways down the line. Does that seem like it will be an issue for my profile? Would it help to slow down a bit once I’ve start getting some more pounds off?

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks in advance! I’ve done a bit of weight loss in the past, but something feels different about this time and I think I can see it through to the end and just want to make sure I do it right. Thanks!!

submitted by /u/RadiantDawn93
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3axv0CG

No comments:

Post a Comment