Thursday, April 22, 2021

The Girl Who Lost 100 lbs

The Girl Who Lost 100lbs

Hello, Reddit, this is my very first post.

When I started my weight loss journey last year, April 2020, I weighed 267.6lbs and I thought that by this time in 2021 I'd weigh 100lbs less. Well, as of this morning, I currently weigh 232.2lbs, which is a weight loss of ~35lbs. Unfortunately, I think that weight loss took me a whole damn year, but it's still progress, and I'm really proud of myself.

I am confident that I can not do this for me. I don't really care about looking "good" or feeling "better" or "doing this for me" because I don't really like myself. I don't want to to this for me. I'm not motivated by ME. I just want a dog, y'all.

The e n t i r e reason I want to lose weight is because I want a BigDog. Not just any dog... a Belgian Malinois, the Ferrari of working dogs. At this weight, and activity level, I know I can't handle most high-drive breeds or competitive dog sports. But, that's okay, because I'll get there eventually, and when I do I can be confident that I am healthy, active, and responsible enough for this breed.

Thanks for reading my first post, Everyone, I'll see you again soon!

Start Weight: 267.6lbs

Current Weight: 232.2lbs

Goal Weight: 130lbs

Height: 5'8"

submitted by /u/cough__cough
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3tCElR7

No comments:

Post a Comment