Thursday, April 22, 2021

Starting my weight loss journey!

Just found this sub, I really started my journey 3 week ago. But decided to post for accountability reason. I’m 36F, 5’4” . My stat so far: SW 282,4 lbs , CW 276,1 Lbs. My ultimate GW is 135lbs, but I decided to start with a more smaller goal of 250lbs. I’m going with the CICO méthode , I eat between 1300 - 1500 cal a day and try to walk at least 2-3km each day. It was going well until I started my period, I’m craving Carbs and chips , it’s really hard to resist. But I know that if I open a bag of chips, I will not be able to stop eating until I finish the bag. That’s it for now. I just hope to be able to look back at this post in 2-3 month and be proud of myself because I was able to persevere and not just abandon like I usually do.

submitted by /u/Dandrane
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ays1d7

No comments:

Post a Comment