Thursday, April 8, 2021

Can I rant a little?

Hey, my first post here.

So a little background, I promise it’s relevant. I had an ED a couple of years back (for relevance I went down to 35kg). After a long time of therapy antidepressants and hormone treatment pills, I went up to probably around 80kg (can’t say for sure, because scales were banned for me). I’ve built my way back down to 63kg and I work really hard to go down to 53-55kg (in case you wonder, I’m 163cm).

Now the issue is that, every time I say no to a high calorie meal, or go to a 10km run, or have a salad with no dessert, I get “Are you doing this again?” question from my family. I get that they are doing this because of love, but sometimes they are contradicting themselves with comments like “Are you binging again?” When I eat chocolate while watching Netflix for example.

I really love them and they are the best, but these comments make me question myself if weight loss is still worth it.

submitted by /u/Psychological-Ad8188
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OuhpEg

No comments:

Post a Comment