Monday, April 12, 2021

Cutting sugar has drastically reduced my insatiable hunger!

Context: F, 27, 5’10” (SW:210,CW:160,GW:145)

About 5 years ago I started my weight loss journey, and have maintained around 150-155 for two years. This past winter was very hard, as two of my methods of coping with stress are hanging with friends and exercising outdoors. Relearned some unhealthy habits of turning to food, and have crept back up to 160.

So last week I decided I needed to clean up my diet again and decided to cut out processed sugar, allowing myself to eat as much fruit as I want.

The first two days were really hard. Breaking the mental habit of ice cream at night was challenging,even knowing that I didn’t need it and was fully satisfied from my dinner. But after those first two days, I’m surprised to notice how much less hungry in general I feel. Over the past few months I have felt like I really could not stop eating and at the end of each meal I was already thinking about the next. I’m amazed at how quickly this feeling is going away, despite my activity level also going up.

I’m sharing this for some who might be starting their journey to say push through the sugar addiction, it’s really worth it when your body is “unhooked”. also curious who else has had this affect?

submitted by /u/mehoymanoy_3232
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ddvoYw

No comments:

Post a Comment