Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Do you ever feel like you are forgetting something, but it's just because there's less of you?

I'm on my 3rd serious weight loss journey of my life, this time it's losing Covid and late post-partum weight (my kid is already 5), and I am down 23 pounds. Each time I lose weight, once I get to about 20 pounds down and beyond, I start to occasionally feel like I am "forgetting something." Like I will be in the car headed down the road and have a mild concern that I am forgetting something. I check and have my purse, keys, wallet, phone, etc. and then realize it's because I am physically taking up less space, and that's what hat is missing. It is probably the strangest thing I have experienced, and happens a few times a week. Does anyone else experience this?

submitted by /u/marshmallow_bunny_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3upzt1B

No comments:

Post a Comment