Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Fell off the wagon, getting back on. Advice/tips/encouragement welcome

I went from November 11th to about mid/late Feb perfectly fine and dandy on a 1200 daily calorie deficit, intermittent fasting ranging from 16/8, 24h - 48h weekly (had an organized schedule for myself), exercising almost every day despite my full time mom/full time working schedule, and was eating healthier than I ever have in my life ontop of all of this. I lost nearly 20lbs this way, in nearly three months.

In mid January I was transferred to a new location for my job and, long story short, it caused me to have a mental breakdown episode. I have pre existing mental illness problems that I'm normally able to keep under control with no medication, but this job was so mentally and physically taxing, such a toxic horrible degrading environment, that I completely fell off of my weight loss wagon and started eating shit foods, not counting my calories, not fasting, just not caring about any of these things in general whatsoever. I completely fell off of the wagon mid/late February.

I quit my job, which I do not regret. I have something else in the works, and I am much happier now.

However, I have gained back ten pounds, my body doesn't look as good and feels terrible. I am sluggish, mentally and physically drained, overall feeling pretty shitty, friends.

So, started /today/ I am breaking the pattern I've fallen into and embarking on a two day, maybe three day fast. I miss the way it felt, and I know it will probably suck at first having not limited myself for a while now, but I know it needs to be done. I will be maintaining 1200 a day again after this and pushing myself to stick with it like I did before. Wish me luck. <3

submitted by /u/irotaz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dGXjiy

No comments:

Post a Comment