Tuesday, April 6, 2021

First Post. New here just wanted to say hi and tell you about my journey so far.

Just wanted to say hi as I've recently found this sub. I started my weight loss journey on the 4th of Jan 2021.

SW: 247.2lb. CW: 211.4lb.

I've lost 35.8lb and hoping to keep going! Target is around 150lb however I'm aiming for more of a look/feeling comfortable/confident in my own skin goal that a definitive number. Looking forward to following you all on your journeys and gaining support from people following a similar journey to me. I'm 5'5" (165cm).

I'm a 32f UK mum of 5. Luckily I'm still on maternity leave but due to return to work in May. I'm a chronic yo-yo dieter and emotional eater. I've used MFP to calorie count, joined WW, but in the end I took the plunge and got a VGS in March 2021. I'm hoping that this will help me on my journey! It's been a huge adjustment with the post op diet but I'm healing nicely and definitely getting there!

submitted by /u/jfoth88
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OnPcin

No comments:

Post a Comment