Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Need help : is this BS or could there be something to it (Breathing excercise to control hunger during weight loss)

For last week I'm ridicously succesffull in controlling my hunger using 4-3-7 breathing via "stomach".

This lead me to try to google to see if there is anything to it or am I just "placebo-ing" myself.

The only study I found is this one:

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/2156587217707143#:~:text=the%20stomach%20pH.-,Discussion,performing%20the%20modified%20breathing%20exercise.

I would like to hear the oppion of experts here if this is utter BS (control group was very small in this study plus it was questionare based so science might be problematc).

Did anyone else had success in controling hunger cravings via 4-3-7 breathing or something simillar to it? Any literature out that that talks about this?(Maybe a better study?)

Thanks!

submitted by /u/AffectedByFjaka
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3sVEeji

No comments:

Post a Comment