Thursday, April 1, 2021

Does mirror checking body every day make it harder to notice weight loss?

TL:DR Do you notice weight loss changes in the mirror day to day, and at what weight loss did you notice in the mirror?

Hey! I’m a 26F, 5’3 and started sugar free, IF(16:8) lifestyle around 2.5 weeks ago.

I have never been overweight and highest weight was around 125-130 lbs before starting these changes. I put on some lockdown weight and was fuelling on mainly sugar throughout the whole day. Had to get my health back in check!

So I don’t have a scale and the only way to track my weight loss is by mirror checking and clothing. I’m doing it every morning and it’s lately been hard to notice any changes, which is making me restrict a bit further, which I know can have a negative impact physically and mentally. Noticed changes in the face and waist initially but past few days I can’t tell.

Anyone had the same experience and any thoughts on whether I should reduce my checking to weekly would be really appreciated!

submitted by /u/Riri1994
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PhMCet

No comments:

Post a Comment