Sunday, April 18, 2021

Emotional Eater

I've been trying to lose weight lately, but I've come into an bit of an problem. I'm an huge emotional eater. I rely on food for my comfort and to sustain my happiness, and it's becoming an huge road block in my weight loss.

I'll be sustaining my diet perfectly-no binging, keeping to the plan. But the moment when something starts to bother me or makes me feel guilty (I get guilty and anxious over anything very easily) I'll break my diet and starting binging like an madman. This honestly feels a bit like yo-yo dieting minus the starvation aspect, because I'll binge because of my overloaded anxiety and guilt and then go back to dieting right after.

Do any of you have tips or personal experiences that broke this habit? It's so difficult to stay motivated to diet when there's anxiety and guilt eating away at me.

submitted by /u/Windows_is_loading
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mZjhBZ

No comments:

Post a Comment