Saturday, April 10, 2021

Exercise for weight loss advice

Hello, after spending years just putting weight on, I have decided enough is enough and I want to get a lot of this off. I am currently 118.5Kg (261 lbs) and have introduced a calorie deficit of 1000 per day into my diet and getting 10,000 steps a day, which is helping.

I wanted to look at putting exercise into my plan as well and so got an exercise bike, I have started by doing 20 mins a day on the bike with my first goal to comfortably get in the recommended 150 minutes of exercise for a week before building up. My question is what is best, should I continue with the 20 minutes a day to have continuous exercise or is it best to split it up and have a 40 minute day followed by a rest day?

Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/National_Sorbet961
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3uRZ5on

No comments:

Post a Comment