Saturday, April 17, 2021

Exercises for sore days

Hello everyone,

I am just starting out my exercise journey after finally almost regulating my calorie intake to around or under 1500 calories and reducing portion sizing. For context I weigh now 206 lbs. am female and am 5’ 5”. I was told that my ideal weight should be around 140 -145 lb. range.

I was told by my dietician to have at least 240 mins of exercise a week. I am trying to do this but I become very sore even after one day consisting of a 30 minute walk (2 miles) and it leaves me sore for a day or two making it harder to exercise on those other days. I understand that since I haven’t worked out in a while that this can happen, but I really don’t want to delay my weight loss journey anymore and want to still try to lose something each week if I can.

So is there any simple exercises I can do on my sore days to still possibly help with the weight loss?

submitted by /u/Sixxh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dqTe3n

No comments:

Post a Comment