Saturday, April 17, 2021

Today is the first day of the rest of my life.

Greetings!

Yesterday I had a first doctor’s appointment in four years. The past year has been excruciatingly difficult for me - my depression has deepened to a point where I haven’t had a week in a year where I haven’t cried badly at least once, consequently I haven’t moved around that much and have spent weeks in bed. All I can say is that “thanks” to COVID, I have been able to work from home.

Yesterday I was told that I am morbidly obese. I have very high blood pressure (150/90), my waist is 100cm (absolute normal maximum should be 88cm). I was told that if I do not do anything, I will die and will die soon.

I am terrified. I’m afraid of doctors and hospitals, and due to past of disordered eating, I have not had a good success with CICO other than binge eating or starving.

I’m also in this completely alone. There is no weight loss program in my country that I can follow, although due to my past I badly need somebody professional who can be here for me physically, not just mentally.

It really seems very very easy to just let go and if I die, I die.

But that day will not be today. I have 65kgs to lose from 130kgs to my height of 175cm. I have never been more terrified of anything else and I’m absolutely overwhelmed. But success stories here have been absolutely blessing to read and I know it can be done.... if I manage it. Please wish me good luck, I’ll be with you all for a long time.

submitted by /u/propertyownership123
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mWSkyB

No comments:

Post a Comment