Friday, April 9, 2021

Extreme Sedentary Weight Loss?

Hiya! I'm sorry for the sock account, I lost my details for my original account.

I am an eighteen-year-old female. In December I weighed about 152lbs, though I did binge a bit after this so it is possible this might have gone up just a little. I am about 5'5.

I am trying to lose a little weight but am conscious of my extremely sedentary lifestyle. I stay on my bed for the majority of the time as I only work six hours a week and live in a houseshare. My room isn't big enough for home workouts. I am hoping to become more active when lockdowns are lifted so for now my focus is diet.

I am aware that basal metabolic rate is 1200, and as I am not moving I should always stay under this. Luckily I am also broke, about £10 a week for food, so at the moment rationing is helping me to keep under. Today I have consumed about 900 calories so far (a breakfast of 400kcal rice and a lunch of 500kcal nuggets). I know it's not the healthiest food but my budget is extremely low until payday so it's the best I can do for now.

So basically I'm wondering how many calories I can actually consume while still losing weight. Is eating 900kcal enough of a deficit to lose weight? If I ate the full 1200kcal would I gain? Please help. I want to find a calorie goal that is low enough to lose weight but high enough that I can maintain it for life.

submitted by /u/Strange_Pea2242
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dOtwEL

No comments:

Post a Comment