Friday, April 9, 2021

Will losing 75lbs/35kg in 6 months cause lose skin in an 18 year old?

Right now I am about 105kg/230lbs, I am a 5'9" female. My goal weight is 65-75kg/145-165lbs. Which means i need to lose 35kg/75lbs. My biggest concern is having loose skin, i know that rapid weight loss can cause loose skin, but i am also pretty young. So i guess my question is will losing 35kg/75lbs in 6 months cause loose skin for an 18 year old?

I have been overweight for the past 2-3 years, and i didnt really see the problem with it, but now that i am turning 19 (thats the legal age in BC, Canada) I want to have fun with my friends and wear cute outfits and i just want to be confident all around. I have days where i am living my best life, but then the insecurities hit and all of a sudden i want to starve myself and get surgery...i try to tell myself i have got to do it the healthy way, but its pretty hard.

Also if you have any tips or suggestions for weight loss,getting fit in general, and maybe some exercise recommendations, please let me know. I would love to hear other people's weight loss stories for inspiration and motivation.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/jkamalm
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Qfd9ZJ

No comments:

Post a Comment