Wednesday, April 14, 2021

From Fat to 5K

Hello people! I just signed up for a 5K in October, and I currently weigh 330 pounds. I’m a 29 year old man. I’ve always been the fat guy. I was at 360 pounds 3 years ago, and 295 1.5 years ago, and I’ve been on a constant yo-yo. My goal is to develop a lifestyle that revolves around exercise and eating a “runner’s diet”. Im using the 5K as a catalyst for my weight loss, because I will absolutely not go out there to race and embarrass myself. I’m going to be tracking my progress daily on my personal page, and I’ll be providing milestone updates on loseit from time to time. If anyone else is desperately needing to get the weight off, I’d love to see you sign up for a 5K in the fall, and train and prepare with me (remotely) over the next 6 months. We can do this!

submitted by /u/FatTo5K
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32duwNs

No comments:

Post a Comment