Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Stretch marks = loose skin?

Hello all,

Quick context I am a 6’1 male 220 pounds. Before quarantine about 8 months ago I was 160. I’ve gained a ton of weight and as a result am covered in stretch marks.

Now, I don’t mind the stretch marks on my butt and thighs as even before when I was VERY skinny I had stretch marks form just growing tall. However, I have now RED, deep, and large stretch marks crawling up my sides. You can see them clearly if I were shirtless but wearing pants.

Now, keep in mind I am tall and with a large sweatshirt you wouldn’t look at me and think I’m over weight even though I very much am. So, the weight has been decently evenly distributed that I’m not overly large in any certain spot hut I’ve still come down with an abundance of stretch marks.

To get to my point and my question, do stretch marks always equal loose skin? I am on my weight loss journey right now doing intermittent fasting as well ass cutting our carbs and sugar in addition to light work outs. How can I avoid loose skin? Will the stretch’s marks always remain red even after weight loss?

submitted by /u/anniegetyodamgun
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3skU59U

No comments:

Post a Comment