Thursday, April 22, 2021

Hit my first weight loss goal!

Lemme start with my STATs first -

Age 28 Height 5’7.5 SW: 230 CW: 201 GW: 150-160

So I started my journey in September I think and have been on and off trying Keto, CICO, apple cider vinegar etc. I kept falling off the wagon, especially since there was breakup right before the holidays and I ate my feelings away. However through all of this - I managed to lose ~30 lbs as you can see.

I was weighing myself regularly and noticed that clothes were a bit baggier than usual but never really put it to the test. I always said my first goal is to hit size 12 or large. I didn’t want to rely on the scale to set a goal but with clothes I was like eh wth, when I can comfortably fit into a large, I’ll count that as meeting my first goal.

I tried on my mom’s pair of jeans today - she’s between a 10 and 12 so usually gets a 12 for comfort - guess what? It fit! And I don’t mean I had to squeeze myself into it but like I could slide it up my hips and comfortably button it. It’s a mid rise jeans so I have a muffin top cuz belly fat, ugh. But it FITS.

“Comfortably” is very subjective so let me also say it’s not lose by any way but sitting cross legged on the bed isn’t blocking off my circulation. And I can move around comfortably.

Here’s the best part - if I were to buy new jeans and they fit me like this one and my size 14 - I WOULD CHOSE THIS FIT!

Guess, who’s going jeans shopping this weekend?! (And by that I mean I’m ordering them online)

YAY!

This helps motivate me to keep going!

submitted by /u/princessridz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dEbKFm

No comments:

Post a Comment