Thursday, April 22, 2021

I have a problem, i tend to binge when i dont go to the gym

I want to lose 15 lbs, i have lost 37 lbs and holy shit its true that the last few pounds are the hardest lol. I workout 4-5x a week, 4x weight lifting 40 min and 1 hour cardio 4-5 x a week depending on how my body feels. I do a lot of cardio because it really keeps me sane, and to fasten my weight loss since im short (5'1). But i have rest days too. Today is my rest day, and because right now the only thing thats keeping me busy is the gym, i get bored and turn to food again 😬. I ate a loot today, i don't really feel guilty or anxious because i know it'll come off quickly (yes I've binged a lot during my weight loss journey lol) but im just worried that if this keeps going on im gonna keep maintaining on my current weight. What should i do to avoid this? Any advice here? And im not on a very strict diet, i eat 1400-1500 a day, sometimes i even go to 1700 so the problem isn't because im too hungry, then i binged. And even though i still want to lose weight, my final and biggest goal is to have a healthy relationship with food and be a fit person. I could use any advices you all have, thank you!

submitted by /u/a2nier
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dE97Uc

No comments:

Post a Comment