Sunday, April 18, 2021

How much progress does 1 cheat day undo?

I've been on my weight loss journey for the past 35 days, and things have been going fairly smoothly, but today I slipped up. I realized I had calculated the calories in my cup noodles incorrectly (I thought they had 220 calories, but it turns out they had a whopping 392...) and it made me think to myself, "eh, I might as well make it a cheat day then."

So I walked to the store and bought a small bag of chips and some chocolate. Ate both of them and clocked in at 2668 calories.

In truth, I had been having massive cravings for the past several days so this would have probably happened sooner or later anyway. And I'm glad it did because now it's out of my system and I received a reminder that it just wasn't worth it. Not worth the taste, and not worth the calories.

But how much of my progress did I undo with this 1 cheat day, I wonder? I've been trying to stay around 1300-1500 calories on most days, so this was over a 1000 calories more than what I usually eat.

submitted by /u/thisnewyears
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QDTItL

No comments:

Post a Comment