Saturday, April 10, 2021

How to lose 10-15kg in 3-4 months.

Hi! I’ve always been chubby and fat most of my life but last year when the pandemic started I was quite motivated to workout. From 87kg i went down to 78kg. I was ecstatic. But as the days went by I caught myself eating more and more by the day and fast forward to now, I am sadly at 86kg, 1kg short of the weight I started. To be honest I’m losing hope in my weight loss journey. I need some new perspectives on how to lose weight, so I’m humbly asking for your guy’s help, any help I can get to get to my goal of 68kg in cut weight then bulk up to 75kg with muscle. I know it’s wishful thinking but I want to see myself in a healthy body finally after hating myself for almost my entire life. These are my “stats”: I’m 20 years old A college student No access to a gym Limited food choices

Hoping that I get some help on this. Thank you for taking the tine to read ☺️

submitted by /u/SV___PAM
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Rgp0r2

No comments:

Post a Comment