Sunday, April 18, 2021

How to lose weight after recovering from an eating disorder?

As the title suggests, I’ve been recovered from bulimia nervosa for a little over a year. During recovery, I gained about 30 pounds and settled around 140 lbs at 5’7. Due to the nature of my disorder, thinking about losing weight has always been an incredibly slippery slope for me. Plus, I felt very comfortable at 140. However, during the last year of the pandemic I’ve gained about 10 pounds. It’s not the end of the world, but ive definitely noticed that my body is less toned and I’m less in shape. I want to drop the weight but don’t know how to navigate weight loss after an eating disorder. I don’t want to put myself in a position where my disorder comes out again. Does anyone have experience with this?

submitted by /u/MediumPsychological9
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3tv2o4d

No comments:

Post a Comment