Sunday, April 18, 2021

Successful weight loss despite high sodium intake?

Hello all, wondering if anyone has any personal experiences to share regarding weight loss and sodium. I've had a hard time digging through the information on the topic--articles about it often just end up talking about how sodium makes you thirsty or retain water, but nothing about actual fat loss being inhibited.

I have chronically low to low-normal sodium levels in my blood despite over-salting the hell out of most things. I have conditions that cause this and it gets monitored so please don't worry about that. But my blood pressure is fine and I want to continue salting everything pretty heavily, it helps me enjoy the food.

I have 30 more lbs to lose at least, has anyone experienced problems or successes on a high sodium diet?

Thank you for any help!

submitted by /u/weeezull
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Qytucf

No comments:

Post a Comment