Wednesday, April 21, 2021

I am consistently eating 1,400 calories a day under my TDEE, but my weight loss has dramatically slowed. Please help!

40 year old male, 6’2, SW: 460lbs on 1/8/21, CW: 409lbs.

Sedentary activity level, Well hydrated, I do not track macros but am getting a generally balanced amount of each.

My TDEE is 3,400 calories per day, and I have been consistently eating only 2,000 per day since the start of my weight loss journey.

I use a food scale and MyFitnessPal to track everything I eat, and have been extremely consistent. I have only had one binge during this time (a few months ago), and the isolated incident was a surplus of less than 1,000 calories.

Since 4/3, I have only lost 1.5-2 pounds. I am concerned that I have damaged my metabolism, and am not sure what to do moving forward. Thanks for any insight or guidance!

submitted by /u/4796425986
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3xdcTLP

No comments:

Post a Comment