Thursday, April 15, 2021

I was diagnosed with PCOS yesterday

I guess I am asking if anyone has had any experience with weightloss and pcos. I'm 24, 4'11 and I'm at my heaviest at 219lbs. This is a new diagnosis but ots been about 2 years of uncontrolled weight gain. I feel like I have tried everything. I am pretty consistent with movement I walk about 10,000- 14,000 steps a day. I try to drink 2 liters of water a day no soda or juices. I have cut out most dairy and am working on cutting out gluten because of this diagnosis. Like I said for the last 2 years I've tried to implement different workout plans and tried to become more aware of ingredients in food but I have steadily put on more and more weight with no luck. I am a stay at home mom so I have time at my disposal if anyone has had to deal with pcos and weight loss any advice and Tim's are welco.e

submitted by /u/WovenAesthetic
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gl4S1k

No comments:

Post a Comment