Thursday, April 15, 2021

Teen guy weight loss

Some info about me:

I'm a guy, 16, about 5'10, 178 pounds. I'm a sophomore in High School. I've been active my whole life in terms of just normal things like swimming, biking etc. In the last couple months I've been thinking about my weight and health, mental health included. I'm going through a pretty tough time mentally due to school, parents, girls etc, and because of that its affecting both my mental and physical health. I think one of the things that would help me get past this is to start a plan to lose some weight. I dont think I'm terribly overweight but I would like to cut down to about 160-165 in the next couple of months. My diet isnt an issue as I can easily change that but I need some advice on daily/weekly routines. I'm in online school from about 9 to 12 so I have all afternoon and weekends pretty much free. I'm gonna get back into weight lifting to build muscle while also losing fat, but I need help with a plan for exercise. Does anyone have any recommendations on routines or specific workouts that I can do to start this little journey. I'm open to anything I'm just looking for some help on like what things I can start doing on different days to start my weight loss plan. Any advice or help is greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/SomewhereWest780
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dhHX5f

No comments:

Post a Comment