Thursday, April 15, 2021

Is my weight loss plan relatively healthy?

Hello, SW: 149 CW:147lb GW:125 I’m 5’3 and 147lb. For the past week, I’ve been running everyday for 2 miles and doing weight lifting. The amount of combined calories I burn doing those exercises each day is around 300-400. Im new to both exercises, so hopefully I can do better soon.

My bmr is 1,391. I’ve been consistently eating anywhere between 900-1200 calories each day. I cut out sugary drinks and candies. Im eating around 4-5 servings of fruit, a lot of veggies, and high-protein meat like fish.

I wear a Fitbit and it says that I’ve been burning around 2200 calories a day.

Is that sustainable? I feel great, but I’m not incredibly knowledgeable about healthy weight loss. If I should be eating more, I definitely will I don’t want to damage my body.

submitted by /u/InterestingClothes8
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Qadld7

No comments:

Post a Comment