Thursday, April 8, 2021

I won the weightless challenge at work

I want the weight loss challenge at my work and I am so proud of myself. It's more than just winning money, I feel like I'm finally moving towards having a healthy relationship with food and my body. I felt so proud of myself when I woke up this morning and weighed in and found out that I had lost 17 pounds in two months.

I just don't think I would have been able to do this a couple years ago, it just feels like all of a sudden I have this mental Clarity and I feel mentally healthy. For the first time in forever, I wake up and I don't feel exhausted just getting out of bed. Even the 15 pounds has made a huge difference and what I'm able to do. I just I'm so happy that I'm going to beat my obesity...

Since January I've lost about 30 lbs. And it's finally nice to have people tell me I'm looking smaller, that I look good, I feel better in clothing, and while I'm still obese... I don't feel fat. I feel like being fat is this whole internalized hatred, and that I was so ashamed of being overweight that it actually made me gain more weight dot-dot-dot having positive people in my corner has really made the difference on taking the first step.

I'm just so in love with this new version of myself. I'm just so happy that I'm able to stick to something and actually see results. I'm just so excited about what the next 6 months is going to look like, who I'm going to be in a year. I just can't wait to actually start living my life instead of just surviving

submitted by /u/Winiri
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3uAFLeV

No comments:

Post a Comment